We have established a new Blood Bank at Tirupati on 20th April, 2019 on the Birthday of our Mentor Shri Nara Chandrababu Naidu garu, Honorable Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
We have saved more than 4 LAKH LIVES through our Blood Banks in Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Guntur, and Tirupati.
We are strongly committed to saving and improving lives. Driven by care, quality and precision, we have helped raise effectiveness and clinical outcomes through a wide range of blood and transplant services.
- First in the Country to be operated by an NGO, and approved by NABH
- Offers quality, FREE blood units to poor patients and Thalassemia victims, and charges a nominal cost to others in need
- ISO 9001:2008 certified and one of South India’s Most Advanced Testing Centres with Individual Donor Nucleic Acid Testing (ID-NAT) to detect infections that regular serological tests might miss
- Won Red Cross Society’s Award for Performance Excellence for three consecutive years between 2006-09
- One of the largest donor networks with 102,245 (and counting) registered future donors from all the districts in the states of Telangana & AP
We have saved more than 4 LAKH LIVES through our Blood Banks in Hyderabad, Vijayawada and Vizag.
6951 Medical Camps 44 Districts in AP and Telangana 15.8 Lakh people benefited
We are supporting more than 100 Thalassemia Children for their Blood transfusion and medicines.