NTR Trust works to economically empower the youth – both men and women – through various Entrepreneurship Development Programs (EDPs) and Skill Development Programs. Our initiatives have been hugely successful in imparting livelihood generation skills as well as creation of self-employment.
- Imparted skills to 6700 youngsters from 350 villages through Skill Development Programs and Entrepreneur Development Programs.
- We offered financial assistance to unemployed youth to the tune of Rs. 4 Crores to make them Entrepreneurs.
- Created Bank linkages worth of Rs. 5 Crores to Young Entrepreneurs.
- Partnership with national and international institutions (Corporation Bank, Commonwealth Secretariat etc.) to promote micro entrepreneurs in rural areas
- The Empowerment and Livelihood program aims to impart skills to unemployed youth to help them lead a self-supporting life.
- As a part of Empowerment and Livelihood program 73 UBER driver partners were created and are able to earn their livelihood.
- NTR Trust has provided a gap funding of Rs. 13.5 Lakhs to the needy people to get started with UBER program. We have added to GDP of Rs. 2.5 Crores through this UBER program.
- Through Entrepreneur Development program we provide Entrepreneur and Technical training and assist with Bank linkages.
- 50 OLA driver partners will be created as part of MOA with Andhra Pradesh State Kapu Welfare and Development Corporation Ltd.
- Through Skill Development Center we provide skill development classes to the youth who are unemployed and make them job ready.
- Skill Development Center is started with an intention to groom students from rural areas of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- Our Knowledge partners are SynchroServe, JPS and EXALT Soft Solutions.
- Through Skill Development Classes till date we have trained 1964 Aspirants.
- We have organized 25 Job Drives and placed our candidates in 143 different Companies.
- We helped 685 Students to get placed in various Organizations.
- We provide Course Completion Certificate to the students who get trained at our center.
- We guide and Mentor our Aspirants for 18 Months till they get sustainable livelihood.
GOALS FOR THE YEAR
- To support business innovation with financial assistance and incubation opportunities.
- 600 Driver partners will be created through OLA and UBER.
- 250 Entrepreneurs will be created through various other programs as part of EDP in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- Provide Employment or Self Employment to 1 Lakh youngsters.
- Tie up with 40 Companies.
- To Enroll and skill 2500 people.
- Create Employment for 1000 youngsters.
- To set up 4 new Skill Development Centers in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
NTR Trust Case Studies
1. Udaya Rani (Ranga Reddy Dist.)
We helped Udaya Rani (Ranga Reddy Dist.) set up a Paper Plate Manufacturing Unit and gave the fillip to pursue her dreams.
2. Usha Rani (Ranga Reddy Dist.)
Usha Rani from Ranga Reddy district of Telangana always wanted to become a photographer. We helped realize that dream for her.
3. Jyothi ( Ranga Reddy District, Telanagan)
NTR Trust provided Jyothi with technical assistance and financial support to start paper plates manufacturing in Ranga Reddy district of Telangana. Today, she is economically empowered and aims to expand her business and create jobs for women from her neighborhood.
4. Anuradha (Hyderabad)
There is no greater good than a woman empowered.
Anuradha from Hyderabad is one such woman who was helped by NTR Trust in setting up a saree business to sustain herself and her family.
Srinivas worked for years in the printing industry and harboured the ambition of starting his own printing press one day.
NTR Trust helped fulfill that ambition and gave him a launch pad to achieve a bright future for him and his family.