NTR Trust works to economically empower the youth – both men and women – through various Entrepreneurship Development Programs (EDPs) and Skill Development Programs. Our initiatives have been hugely successful in imparting livelihood generation skills as well as creation of self-employment.
OUR FUTURE GOALS
- To transform 25000 unemployed youth into entrepreneurs in the next 3 years
- To support business innovation with financial assistance and incubation opportunities
- Imparted skills to 5300 youngsters from 250 villages through Self-Development Training programs
- Offered financial assistance to unemployed youth to the tune of Rs. 4 Crores
- Partnership with national and international institutions (Corporation Bank, Commonwealth Secretariat etc.) to promote micro entrepreneurs in rural areas
NTR Trust Case Studies
1. Udaya Rani (Ranga Reddy Dist.)
We helped Udaya Rani (Ranga Reddy Dist.) set up a Paper Plate Manufacturing Unit and gave the fillip to pursue her dreams.
2. Usha Rani (Ranga Reddy Dist.)
Usha Rani from Ranga Reddy district of Telangana always wanted to become a photographer. We helped realize that dream for her.
3. Jyothi ( Ranga Reddy District, Telanagan)
NTR Trust provided Jyothi with technical assistance and financial support to start paper plates manufacturing in Ranga Reddy district of Telangana. Today, she is economically empowered and aims to expand her business and create jobs for women from her neighborhood.
4. Anuradha (Hyderabad)
There is no greater good than a woman empowered.
Anuradha from Hyderabad is one such woman who was helped by NTR Trust in setting up a saree business to sustain herself and her family.
Srinivas worked for years in the printing industry and harboured the ambition of starting his own printing press one day.
NTR Trust helped fulfill that ambition and gave him a launch pad to achieve a bright future for him and his family.