5000 MEDICAL CAMPS
23 DISTRICTS IN A.P. AND TELANGANA
10.5 LAKH PEOPLE BENEFITED
We do much more than provide basic healthcare services at our health camps. We double up as a specialist social service organization working with families, people representatives, teachers and communities, protecting the health of the underprivileged, helping them heal. By way of mobile clinics, visits by doctors from reputed hospitals and sponsored treatment, we pursue the best possible healthcare outcomes and endeavour to increase reach and efficacy of fundamental health services.
- FREE basic check-up, including compilation of medical history, measurement of vital signs, and supply of required medicines
- Treatment at corporate hospitals for a reduced fee
- Resource information and referral – to health / social service providers
- Eye camps: blindness prevention programs, cataract surgeries and supply of spectacles etc.
- Woman & child care and free institutional delivery