Openings : 2
Qualification : MBA Marketing
· Scheduling meetings with potential and existing customers, which includes nutritionists, Fitness Experts and other health care professionals.
· Presenting our Nutriful project to potential and existing customers and making use of it.
· Identifying customers’ needs.
· Maintaining solid working relationships with new and existing customers by providing excellent consultation.
· Arranging conferences and group events for the existing customers.
· Regularly attending industry events, training, company meetings, briefings, and educational workshops.
· Researching competitors’ products, pricing, and market success.
· Preparing daily reports as well as other campaigns reports & analyses and submitting them to management.
Skills Required :
· Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines, and the latest health issues.
· Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
· Sound knowledge of health care terminology and legislation.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent teamwork and networking skills
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Highly motivated and target is driven with a proven track record as Project coordinator.
· Ability to travel frequently.
· Strong negotiation and presentation skills.Apply Now