- Design, specify, configure, and install analog and digital CCTV systems.
- Maintain and upgrade existing analog and digital CCTV systems as needed.
- Support users of CCTV system.
- Establish working relationships with vendors and contractors pertaining to CCTV systems.
- Assist with the configuration, deployment, and support of network assets, including POS systems, sound, SFTV, etc.
- Troubleshoot cameras, DVRs, NVRs, computers, peripherals, and other hardware.
- Provide technical support to end users covering all software and hardware related issues.
- Operating computer systems that monitor surveillance camera feeds for activity
Qualification: Degree or EquivalentApply Now