with better access to medical attention
with need-based and efficient health care services at the door-step
with expanded outreach both in rural and urban areas
Our focus is on improving health of individuals from the underprivileged sections of the society.
We continue to invest in programs that link health and healthcare, balancing treatment with prevention, collective action and individual responsibility.
OUR FUTURE GOALS
- To launch blood banks in Tier-2 cities such as Warangal, Tirupathi, Kakinada, Karimnagar and widen reach
- To operate 300 Water Plants within the next 2 years
- To organise another 5000 Medical Camps in the next 2 years
Health Camps SOP (Standard Operating Procedure)
NTR Trust has developed Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for conducting Medical camps in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States. It is being tested in a few places of both states. These Medical Camps created a good impact in the awareness of diseases and distribution of free medicines for immediate relief of the poor and needy people.
The salient features of SOP are:
- It provides reasonable care to the patients at Medical Camps which are organized by a trained coordinator for smooth operation of the camp, experienced doctors, medical students, paramedics to dispense medicines, technicians for testing the urine and blood samples
- Publicity should be done at least 14 days before the camp
- No of tokens should not be more than 10 X hours x no of doctors
- The local leaders inaugurate the camp
- The camp should start at 11 am and close by 4 pm
- A unique ID should be obtained from the patient for future identification
- Standardized referral forms are to be prefilled with location and date of the camp
- The inventory should contain all the medical equipment
- Adequate furniture with a tent is essential
- Patients Data to be captured after the camp is over
- Pre packed lunch, water, notice board are the general stuff
- Have a self contained vehicle to carry the kit
- Inauguration and the process of camp are to be covered by the media with photographs
- Planning CCTV observation of the camp in future
- Mapping of diseases will be identified in both states
We have saved more than 2 LAKH LIVES through our Blood Banks in Hyderabad, Guntur and Vizag.
5000 Medical Camps 23 Districts in AP and Telangana 10.5 Lakh people benefited
Our Water Plants cater to the drinking water needs of over 18 LAKH PEOPLE every year in Telangana and AP