NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Jan and Feb 2022.
NTR Memorial Trust celebrated the 73rd Republic Day with a lot of patriotic fervor and enthusiasm.
Rajendra Kumar IPS (Retd), CEO, NTR Memorial Trust, unfurled the National Flag at NTR Memorial Trust Bhavan, Hyderabad, and similar functions were also held at NTR Educational Institutions in Gandipet, Hyderabad, and Challapalli. He also shared his thoughts on democracy and said that we are fortunate to have been born in the world’s largest democracy. He also added that one’s personal growth leads to the growth of the country, and this can be achieved only by continuous learning.
LBD-2022 – A TRIBUTE TO LATE DR. NANDAMURI TARAKA RAMA RAO GARU ON 26TH VARDHANTI,
NTR Memorial Trust’s calendar event – Legendary Blood Donation Drive (LBD) – was inaugurated by Shri K. Rajendra Kumar IPS (Retd), Chief Executive Officer, NTR Memorial Trust. By promoting the noble cause of Voluntary Blood Donation through LBD, NTR Memorial Trust pays tributes to one of the greatest modern-day Telugu icons, Shri NTR garu, on his 26th Vardhanti.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Jan and Feb 2021.
- NTR Memorial Trust's calendar event Legendary Blood Donation Drive (LBD)-2021 was inaugurated by Shri K. Rajendra Kumar IPS (Retd), Chief Executive Officer, NTR Memorial Trust on 18th Jan 2021 at Hyderabad Blood Centre. By promoting the noble cause of Voluntary Blood Donation through LBD, NTR Memorial Trust pays tributes to one of the greatest modern-day Telugu Icons, Sri Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao garu, on his 25th vardhanti.
- LBD-2021 has been held in both Andhra Pradesh & Telangana States at various
locations in collaboration with Red Cross, Rotary Club, Lions Club, Govt. Hospitals and
other Blood Centers with support from Volunteers. Thousands of volunteers donated
blood to save precious lives at our 3 Blood Centres – Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam &
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Mar and Apr 2021.
- International Women’s Day celebrated at NTR Memorial Trust – TailoringTraining Centre, Hyderabad on March 8th.
- Through the tailoring programs, NTR Memorial Trust creates an enabling environment to educate and empower women to run micro-enterprises for self-sustainability. Women are trained in tailoring and basic business management to provide them a sustainable means in supporting their families in the future. Learning to sew has changed many women’s lives. They earn money, meet the needs for their families and have gained self-esteem, respect among families, friends, and neighbours.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of May and Jun 2021.
- Sri K. Rajendra Kumar IPS (Retd), CEO of NTR Memorial Trust inaugurated a voluntary Blood Donation Camp at NTR Trust Bhavan, Hyderabad on the occasion of the 98th Birth Anniversary celebrations of Late Padma Sri Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Garu. NTR Educational Institutions also paid tributes to Late Padma Sri Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Garu 98th birth anniversary at Schools & College premises. Kudos to all the Volunteer Blood donors who have participated in this event. Similar programs were organised at various locations by NTR Memorial Trust on this occasion. REMEMBERING OUR INSPIRATION AND OUR ETERNAL GUIDING LIGHT Late Padma Sri Dr. N.T. RAMA RAO GARU (Former Chief Minister of undivided Andhra Pradesh State) ON HIS 98th BIRTH ANNIVERSARY
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Jul and Aug 2021.
- 75th Independence Day was celebrated at NTR Memorial Trust with great enthusiasm and patriotic fervour by hoisting the National Flag and singing national anthem. Flag hoisting and Independence Day celebrations were also held at NTR Model School/College in Gandipet, Hyderabad; Challapalli, Krishna District. NTR Memorial Trust CEO- K. Rajendra Kumar IPS (Retd) hoisted the National Flag at NTR Memorial Trust Headquarters. Hyderabad.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Sep and Oct 2021.
- Dr M.V.Rama Rao has taken the reins as Academic Dean of NTR group of Educational Institutions on 22/09/2021.He did his Master's Degree in Political Science from University of Hyderabad and Doctorate from the sameprestigious University. He became a teacher by choice not by chance. He was associated with many premier Civil Services Academies in India including some premier institutions in Delhi and Bangalore. Prior to joining NTR Trust, Dr. Rao served as the consultant for Narayana IAS Academy for ten years. He has to his credit a book on Civil Services coauthored by him. He was involved in the mentorship programmes for many successful CIVILS students. He actively participated in many Social Service activities, wrote articles for different newspapers and Research Journals…….
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Nov and Dec 2021.
Managing Trustee Smt. Nara Bhuvaneshwari Garu has provided financial assistance to 48 families who lost their loved ones were given financial support of RS.1 lakh each through the NTR Memorial Trust amounting to 48Lakh in total.
GEST(Girl Education Scholarship Test)2022 was conducted in two sessions in NTR Junior and Degree College for Women Gandipet, Hyderabad on 12th December 2021.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Jan and Feb 2020.
- NTR Memorial Trust Blood Bank, Tirupati has celebrated its First Anniversary on 20 April 2020 and several voluntary donors came forward and donated blood.
- NTR Educational Institutions, Gandipet organized “Swachh Bharat Abhiyan” in Himayatnagar Village. Students cleared polythene bags, waste materials and conveyed them into dumping yard. Students also watered the plants.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the month of Mar and Apr 2020
- South Indian Film actor, Mr. Nani and Mrs. Nani have donated blood during this COVID 19 lockdown at their residence and NTR Memorial Trust salutes the amazing spirit of all donors who came forward for donating blood.
- NTR Memorial Trust Blood Bank, Tirupati has celebrated its First Anniversary on 20 April 2020 and several voluntary donors came forward and donated blood.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of May and June 2020.
- Sri K. Rajendra Kumar IPS(Retd), CEO of NTR Memorial Trust inaugurated Voluntary Blood Donation Drive and Free Medical Camps at NTR Trust Bhavan, Hyderabad on the occasion of the 97th Birth Anniversary celebrations of Late Sri. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Garu on 28 May, 2020 . 150 voluntary donors donated blood in our NTR Memorial Trust Blood Banks (Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam & Tirupati).
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of July and October 2020.
- NTR Memorial Trust celebrated 74th Independence Day at Head Quarters – Hyderabad, NTR Model School & College – Gandipet, NTR Model School – Chalapalli, Krishna District with great enthusiasm.
- NTR Memorial Trust, CEO Sri. K. Rajendra Kumar IPS (Retd) hoisted the National Flag. He addressed the gathering and mentioned that “we need to remember those who fought for and gave up their lives to free India from British rule. India’s freedom struggle was a hard-fought one and Independence Day is the day to renew the pledge to protect the unity and integrity of our Country”. He added that we should celebrate this day with silent prayers of thanks to our heroes and martyrs and all the Security Forces who made it possible for us to live in a free Nation.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of November and December 2020.
- Excel Civils Academy has achieved one more milestone in conducting the 2nd Merit Scholarship Test. The main objective is to facilitate and groom more candidates who intend to be a part of Civil Services.
- We have conducted Merit Scholarship Test under the Mentorship & guidance of Shri K. Rajendra Kumar IPS (Retd) – Director of EXCEL CIVILS ACADEMY, NTR Memorial Trust, Mr. Y. Mohan Rao – COO, Education – NTR Memorial Trust and N. Sharath Yadav – Centre Head, EXCEL CIVILS ACADEMY.
- They interacted with the Civil Services aspirants and extended their best wishes. They also shared their personal experiences and the importance of Civil Servants in the context of being part of the Country’s progress.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Jan and Feb 2019.
- NTR Trust's calendar event – Legendary Blood Donation Drive (LBD) – was inaugurated by our Managing Trustee Smt. Nara Bhuvaneswari garu on 18th January 2019. LBD-2019 was held at more than 110 locations across Andhra Pradesh & Telangana in collaboration with Red Cross, Rotary, Lions, Govt and other Blood Banks and with support from thousands of Volunteers.
- TDP National President, Chief Minister of AP & Founder Trustee of NTR Trust, Sri Nara Chandrababu Naidu took part in Annual Day Celebrations at NTR Model School & College, Gandipet.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the month of Mar and Apr 2019
- Hon’ble Chief Minister of AP & Founder Trustee of NTR Trust, Sri Nara Chandrababu Naidu & NTR Memorial Trust Managing Trustee, Smt. Nara Bhuvaneshwari Garu inaugurated NTR Trust Blood Bank in Tirupati on the eve of Mentor Sri Nara Chandrababu Naidu's 70th Birthday on 20/04/19.
- On the occasion of International Women’s Day, NTR Trust Women celebrated Women’s Day at, NTR Trust, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad and a 3K RUN was organized @ NTR Degree College for Women-Gandipet-Hyderabad.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of May and Jun 2019.
- On the occasion of the 96th Birth Anniversary of Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao garu, NTR Trust organized free medical camps & voluntary blood donation camps at various locations.
- On “World Blood Donor Day” – 14th June 2019, NTR Trust's first “Thalassemia Care Centre” was inaugurated by our Managing Trustee Smt. Nara Bhuvaneswari garu at NTR Memorial Trust Blood Bank, Road No.2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the month of Jul and Aug 2019
- Smt. Nara Bhuvaneswari garu – Managing Trustee – NTR Memorial Trust, inaugurated voluntary Blood Donation and Free Mega Medical Camps at Lakavarapu Kota, Vizianagaram.
- NTR Memorial Trust in collaboration with the prestigious Gandhi Institute of Technology and
Management (GITAM), Visakhapatnam organized a Voluntary Blood Donation Camp. 270 donors voluntarily came forward to donate blood.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Sep and Oct 2019.
- September 5 is dedicated to Dr. Sarvepalli Radha krishnan – the second President of India who was a great Academician, Philosopher and one of the most well-known Diplomat, Scholar and above all a Teacher.Teachers' Day was celebrated on Sep 5th 2019 at NTR Trust Educational Institutions with great zeal & enthusiasm.
- Students of NTR High School,Challapalli, underwent an extensive eye check-up. These examinations are important because vision problems can negatively affect a Child's performance in School as well his future life.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Sep and Oct 2019.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Jan and Feb 2018.
- Hon'ble Vice President of India Sri M. Venkaiah Naidu & Hon'ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Sri Nara Chandrababu Naidu inaugurated Navyandhra Pusthaka Sambaralu (NPS) in Vijayawada. NPS is a travelling book,cultural and literary exhibition that will tour all the 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh. NTR Trust in partnership with VBFS and Dept. of Lang & Culture, GoAP are organizing NPS.
- NTR Trust Managing Trustee Smt. Nara Bhuvaneswari visited Thimmapuram village of Guntur district. She took part in various village development activities and also interacted with the residents.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Mar and Apr 2018.
- NTR Trust’s Hyderabad Blood Bank completes 10 years in the service of Humanity and in saving precious lives. We thank all the Volunteer Donors, Camp Organizers, Corporate and Hospital partners and the Govt officials who have been part of this journey!
- NTR Trust’s Hyderabad Blood Bank completed 10 years in the service of Humanity and in saving precious lives. We thank all the Volunteer Donors, Camp Organizers, Corporate and Hospital partners and the Govt officials who have been part of this journey!
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of May and Jun 2018.
- Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh & Founder Trustee of NTR Trust Sri Nara Chandrababu Naidu garu inaugurated the Voluntary Blood Donation Camp and NTR Trust stalls on the occasion of Mahanadu 2018 in Vijayawada.
- NTR Trust celebrated “World Blood Donor Day-2018". On this Occasion we organized 13 Voluntary Blood Donation camps in collaboration with various Organizations & Corporate Companies in Hyderabad, Vizag & Guntur.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Jul and Aug 2018.
- NTR Trust received Radio City's “Heroes of Hyderabad” Special Award. This is in recognition for displaying heroic qualities of serving society, putting others ahead of you and for working tirelessly with full commitment to bring change and to make a difference.
- Fresher’s Day celebrated at NTR Junior College, Hyderabad. Smt. Nara Bhuvaneswari garu – Managing Trustee,NTR Trust and T. Vishnu Vardhan – CEO, NTR Trust, Y. Mohan Rao – COO – Education – NTR Trust , N.S. Prasad -Director – Education – NTR Trust , joined the senior students and staff of NTR Junior College to welcome the freshers.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Sep and Oct 2018.
- Smt. Nara Bhuvaneswari, Managing Trustee of NTR Trust along with CEO Mr. T.Vishnu Vardhan flagged off the transport vehicle containing life-saving Medicines and 50,000 Note Books to help Rebuild Kerala.
- NTR Trust signed a MoU with Olive Hospital to create a Blood Storage Centre (BSC). This will be the First BSC to be set up by a NGO in Hyderabad.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Nov and Dec 2018.
- NTR Model School students – Alumni meet – 2018 was held @ NTR Trust, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad NTR Trust- Managing Trustee – Smt. Nara Bhuvaneswari garu along with NTR Educational Institutions COO- Mr. Y.Mohan Rao garu, Director – Education Mr. N.S.Prasad garu, and Principals – Mr. Srinivas Rao, Mr. Joji Reddy and Mr. Madhusudhan Rao welcomed the gathered Alumni and all the invitees.
- NTR Trust Team, Hyderabad participated in the RED RIBBON RUN on the occasion of World Aids Day to assist every person living with HIV to have access to quality care and is treated with dignity.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Jan and Feb 2017.
- We celebrated 20 years of our commitment to the service of human-kind. During 1997 to 2017, we have continued to work for the upliftment of the poor and needy and positively impacted the lives of 1.6 million people across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. NTR Trust’s 20th Anniversary celebrations took place at all our operational locations in which the entire Trust team has actively taken part. Trustees Smt.Nara Bhuvaneswari & Smt. Nara Brahmani lead the 20th anniversary celebrations at NTR Trust Bhavan, Hyderabad.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Mar and Apr 2017.
- NTR Trust Girl Education Scholarship Test (NTRT-GEST)-2017 was held consecutively for the 3rd year. Through NTRT-GEST, we reiterate our commitment to give quality education and financial assistance to meritorious girl students. Twenty-five students will get the merit scholarships worth Rs. 60,000/- per annum to pursue their intermediate Education (10+2).
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of May and Jun 2017.
- NTR Trust’s Sujala Cluster Model gets state level recognition. RWS&S department lauded the efforts of NTR Trust and extended an invitation to become the Technical Resource Partner (TRP) for their drinking water supply projects. As TRP, NTR Trust will share its proprietary designs, know-how, technology and knowledge about Cluster Model with RWS&S of GoAP on a pro bono basis. The engagement will enable NTR Trust to scale up the Cluster Model under GoAP’s Sujala Scheme. With the partnership, 2000 villages will be provided with safe drinking water in the next one year. The MoU was signed by Mr. T.Prabhakar Rao, Chief Engineer – RWS&S and Mr. T. Vishnu Vardhan, CEO of NTR Trust in the presence of Jawahar Reddy Principal Secretary, Panchayat Raj and Rural Development,Engineer -in-Chief RWS&S and Sujala Team of NTR Trust.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Jul and Aug 2017.
- NTR Trust and IFFCO TOKIO General Insurance signed an MoU. IFFCO TOKIO under its CSR Initiative will support NTR Trust to establish NTR Sujala Cluster Plant (a large scale community safe drinking water project) in Chilakaluripet Mandal, Guntur District, Andhra Pradesh. This plant will provide safe drinking water access 79,000 rural population. Mr. T. Vishnu Vardhan, CEO of NTR Trust and Vice President, Sri Ramesh Kumar signed the MoU in the presence of Sri Warendra Sinha, Managing Director & CEO, IFFCO TOKIO.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Sep and Oct 2017.
- NTR Trust has signed a MoU signed a MoU with IFFCO KISAN SEZ to build NTR Sujala Cluster at
Chilakaluripet. NTR TRUST CEO, Mr. T.Vishnu Vardhan and Sri M. Rajashekharaiah, CEO IFFCO KISAN SEZ exchanged the copies of MoU in the presence of Dr. T.Sudhakar – Dy CEO – IFFCO KISAN SEZ, Sri M L N Murthy – DGM- IFFCO KISAN SEZ.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Nov and Dec 2017.
- A Blood Donation Drive in collaboration with Facebook was conducted on 18 Nov 2017 at NTR Trust Blood Bank, Hyderabad. Sri Nandamuri BalaKrishna, Sri Jagapathi Babu & Sri Nara Brahmani voluntarily donated blood.
- Smt. Nara Bhuvaneswari, Managing Trustee of NTR Trust inaugurated Mentor the Hero- 2017 Painting Exhibition event at NTR Trust Hyderabad.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Jan and Feb 2016.
- On the occasion of Sri Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao’s (NTR) 20th Vardhanthi,NTR Trust initiated a flagship programme called “ Legendary-Blood-Donation-Drive-(LBD) ” . This mega volunteer blood donation initiative was launched by our Managing Trustee Mrs. Nara Bhuvaneswari on 11 January, 2016.
- Close to 50 celebrities have come forward to support LBD. Radio Partner Red FM and Transportation Partner UBER joined hands with NTR Trust in making LBD a great success.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Mar and Apr 2016.
- NTR Trust Skill Development Centre successfully completed one year of operations on 06 April 2016.During this year 825 youngsters from AP & Telangana graduated of which 325 students were placed across various sectors. 15 job drives were conducted and partnership was built with 100 companies.
- Mr. Y.Mohan Rao, COO-Education was invited to take part in a TV5 live programme to create awareness to youngsters on the education opportunities and career choices after 10th standard.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of May and Jun 2016.
- On the occasion of Mahanadu 2016, NTR Trust has conducted a Voluntary Blood Donation camp, Emergency and First Aid Centre, Showcased a unique NTR Sujala Cluster Model. A great add-on to this Mahanadu 2016 is setting up an NTR Museum in memory of Legend NTR.
- NTR Trust collaborated with the Cultural and Literary Organizations of Krishna district and organized a one-day long symposium “ Telugu Bhasha Samskruthika Sammelanam” . The discussion held on the growth of Telugu language and Culture in Telugu speaking states.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Jul and Aug 2016.
- NTR Trust in collaboration with Visual Art Gallerie & ITC Grand Kakatiya launched Mentor the Hero Program on 07 Aug 2016. Nara Lokesh, Trustee of NTR Trust inaugurated Mentor the Hero Program exhibition. Thanks to Ms. Lakshmi Manchu, Dr. Chandrashekar Srivari (Director, CSIR), Dr. Vijay Yeldandi (CEO, GYD Group) and many other dignitaries who graced the occasion. NTR Trust has mentors from USA, Kuwait, Dubai, AP & Telangana who have come forward to sponsor and mentor the education of orphan children at our NTR Model Schools.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Sep and Oct 2016.
- NTR Trust signed an MoU with AP Capital Regional Development Authority (CRDA) to set up state-of-the art Sujala Water Plants designed and developed by NTR Trust. NTR Trust will supply affordable safe-drinking water at Rs. 2/- for 20 liters to all the 29 villages under CRDA. Dr. Cherukuri Sreedhar , Commissioner CRDA & Mr. T.Vishnu Vardhan, CEO of NTR Trust signed the MoU representing their respective organizations..
- With support from TDP volunteers, NTR Trust extended relief to Hyderabad Flood affected slum dwellers. Food and safe-drinking water was provided to about 5,000 needy people in 10 basthis /slums across Hyderabad
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Nov and Dec 2016.
- We are happy to share with you the NTR Trust e-News Bulletin for the months of November and December 2016. We will be happy to have your feedback. The Month of January has been extremely hectic for us with back to back events. We apologise for the delay in sharing the e-Newsletter.
- The First Pradhan Manthri Kaushal Kendra (PMKK Centre) in Telangana was inaugurated at NTR Trust Skill Development Centre by Hon’ble Minister of Labour and Employment, Shri Bandaru Dattatreya on 04 November 2016.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of May and Jun 2015.
- Medical Camp was organized at Mahanadu 2015 in collaboration with Malla Reddy group of hospitals and Mediciti Hospitals. 2,200 people were provided with first-aid and medical services at free of cost by NTR Trust.
- Medical Camp held at Buddaram village in Ghanpur Mandal of Warangal district on 22 June 2015. 1,500 villagers were given a medical examination and medicines at free of cost.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of July and Aug 2015.
- NTR Trust conducted World Youth Skill Day on 15 July, 2015 at NTR Trust Bhavan,Hyderabad. NTR Trust in collaboration with Synchroserve IT Solutions Pvt Ltd trained 218 young graduates and 78 were given placements successfully.
- We proudly celebrated 69th Indian Independence Day at all NTR Trust offices and operational locations. We renewed our commitment to serve the nation by actively striving to achieve the NTR Trust objectives.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Sep and Oct 2015.
- National Voluntary Blood Donors Day: NTR Trust conducted a walk on ‘Awareness on Blood safety’ in association with ROCHE Diagnostics, from KBR Park to Jubilee Hills Checkpost, from Jubilee Hills Checkpost to NTR Trust Bhavan from 07.30am to 09.30am on the occasion of ‘National Voluntary Blood Donors Day’ on 01 October, 2015.
- NTR Sujala project in Kuppam is a cluster based model completes its one year of successful operations on 02 October, 2015. NTR Trust is success in giving safe drinking water to Kuppam people @ Rs. 2 per 20 litres.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Nov and Dec 2015.
- A Science Exhibition was held at NTR Model School on 13th November 2015. The exhibition, which was inaugurated by Mr.Venkayya, MEO & Mr.T.Vishnu Vardhan, CEO of NTR Trust, was a huge success wherein 1000 students along with parents and teachers from 25 govt. and private schools participated in it.
- Ms.Nara Brahmani inaugurated free coaching classes for aspirants appearing for Group 1, Group 2 & other competitive exams on 21st December 2015. A total of 130 candidates were selected out of 12,000 applicants.