NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Jan and Feb 2023.
On December 31st, 2022, the NTR Memorial Trust Digital Calendar and Dairy were officially unveiled by Mrs Nara Bhuvaneshwari, Managing Trustee of the NTR Memorial Trust.
This app can be downloaded directly from Apple's App Store and Google Play Store onto a mobile device, allowing users quick and easy access to NTR Trust information services. Through this digital calendar, users can quickly inquire about available blood donations and discover daily results.
The app also includes an easily accessible donation option allowing individuals to donate with one-click to the Trust. Overall, the app provides essential information regarding NTR Memorial Trust's mission and programs in a user-friendly platform for everyone to operate with ease.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of March and April 2023.
NTR MEMORIAL TRUST, ON THE OCCASION OF THE BIRTHDAY OF ITS FOUNDER TRUSTEE AND FORMER CHIEF MINISTER OF ANDHRA PRADESH, SRI. NARA CHANDRABABU NAIDU GARU EXTENDED THEIR HEARTFELT GREETINGS AND WARM BIRTHDAY WISHES AND IT IS ALSO MARKED AS THE ‘CENTENARY’ CELEBRATIONS OF THE PADMASHRI. DR. NANDAMURI TARAKA RAMA RAO GARU.
NTR Memorial Trust’s belief in giving back to society is witnessed through the noble events that they organize year-on-year. This year, the trust organized a free mega-medical camp in collaboration with K.C. Hospital Kuppam and Lions Club.
The event's timing was portentous given that it coincided with the NTR Centenary Celebrations and the birthday of Founder Trustee, former Chief Minister, Sri. Nara Chandrababu Naidu Garu.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of May and June 2023.
NTR Memorial Trust Lived Up to Its Motto at #Mahanadu2023
The Mahanaadu was a special event in remembrance of the legendary, Late Dr Padma Shri Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Garu. His words and principles have inspired everyone and continues to inspire to work with a spirit of selfless service to humanity.
The birth anniversary of NTR is celebrated annually as Mahanaadu. This year, we marked the centenary celebration of his birth in Rajahmundry. The NTR Memorial Trust played a significant role in organizing this event by conducting blood camps, providing free medical services, and ensuring access to safe drinking water through the NTR Sujala initiative. All departments enthusiastically participated and took initiatives to make this occasion a success.
During the Mahanaadu event at Rajahmundry, the team from NTR Memorial Trust showcased their exceptional ability to execute their plans effectively. They truly exhibit their commitment and dedication and made a positive impact.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Jan and Feb 2022.
NTR Memorial Trust celebrated the 73rd Republic Day with a lot of patriotic fervor and enthusiasm.
Rajendra Kumar IPS (Retd), CEO, NTR Memorial Trust, unfurled the National Flag at NTR Memorial Trust Bhavan, Hyderabad, and similar functions were also held at NTR Educational Institutions in Gandipet, Hyderabad, and Challapalli. He also shared his thoughts on democracy and said that we are fortunate to have been born in the world’s largest democracy. He also added that one’s personal growth leads to the growth of the country, and this can be achieved only by continuous learning.
LBD-2022 – A TRIBUTE TO LATE DR. NANDAMURI TARAKA RAMA RAO GARU ON 26TH VARDHANTI,
NTR Memorial Trust's calendar event – Legendary Blood Donation Drive (LBD) – was inaugurated by Shri K. Rajendra Kumar IPS (Retd), Chief Executive Officer, NTR Memorial Trust. By promoting the noble cause of Voluntary Blood Donation through LBD, NTR Memorial Trust pays tributes to one of the greatest modern-day Telugu icons, Shri NTR garu, on his 26th Vardhanti.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of March and April 2022.
NTR Memorial Trust wishes a very Happy Birthday to Sri. Nara Chandrababu Naidu Garu, Founder Trustee & Former CM of Andhra Pradesh on the occassion of his 73rd Birthday.
NTR model school students from challapalli, Andhra Pradesh met Sri Nara Chandrababu Naidu garu at his residence on the occasion of his birthday.
Smt.NaraBhuvaneswarigaru Managing Trustee, NTR Memorial Trust, has provided financial assistance of 5000 rupees each to 172 families at Gangapatnam village of Nellore.
Thousands of people were severely affected due to sudden floods in November 2021 which wreaked havoc intheir lives. Many residents are still out of their homes, living with family and friends. Amongst the hundreds of affected villages, Gangapatnam village of NelloreDistrict was one of the worst affected leaving 172 families without shelter. Sh D.Rajiv reddy, Programme Executive, NTR Memorial Trust, under the direction and supervision of Smt Nara Bhuvaneswari garu, Managing Trustee, NTR Memorial Trust, visited the Village and distributed Rs 5,000/- to each of the 172 affected families.Sh Polamreddy Srinivasula Reddy, Ex MLA Kovur, Sh Polamreddy Dinesh Reddy, State Telugu Yuvatha GeneralSecretary, Sh Veerendra Chowdary were also present on the occasion.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of May and June 2022.
On the occasion of the 100th birth anniversary of legendary actor and former Chief Minister of undivided A.P. State, Padma Sri Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Garu.
A special Blood donation drive and medical camp was organized at Ongole coinciding with the holding of Mahanadu on 28th May 2022, which was inaugurated by Shri Nara Chandra Babu Naidu garu, former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of July and August-2022.
Nutriful celebrated the 75th Independence Day with a lot of patriotic fervor and enthusiasm by conducting Fitness Training on 15th Aug, 2022.
The occasion of 75th Independence Day (Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav) started with Shri K. Rajendra Kumar IPS (Retd), CEO, NTR Memorial Trust, unfurling the National Flag at NTR Memorial Trust Bhavan, Hyderabad, and followed by waving the flag for FIT India moment hosted by Nutriful which started with basic warm up, Stretches and Core exercises, simultaneously followed by Online Workshop where many people have attended and started practicing the same. This event acted as a successful journey in Nutriful transformation.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Jan and Feb 2021.
- NTR Memorial Trust's calendar event Legendary Blood Donation Drive (LBD)-2021 was inaugurated by Shri K. Rajendra Kumar IPS (Retd), Chief Executive Officer, NTR Memorial Trust on 18th Jan 2021 at Hyderabad Blood Centre. By promoting the noble cause of Voluntary Blood Donation through LBD, NTR Memorial Trust pays tributes to one of the greatest modern-day Telugu Icons, Sri Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao garu, on his 25th vardhanti.
- LBD-2021 has been held in both Andhra Pradesh & Telangana States at various
locations in collaboration with Red Cross, Rotary Club, Lions Club, Govt. Hospitals and
other Blood Centers with support from Volunteers. Thousands of volunteers donated
blood to save precious lives at our 3 Blood Centres – Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam &
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Mar and Apr 2021.
- International Women’s Day celebrated at NTR Memorial Trust – TailoringTraining Centre, Hyderabad on March 8th.
- Through the tailoring programs, NTR Memorial Trust creates an enabling environment to educate and empower women to run micro-enterprises for self-sustainability. Women are trained in tailoring and basic business management to provide them a sustainable means in supporting their families in the future. Learning to sew has changed many women’s lives. They earn money, meet the needs for their families and have gained self-esteem, respect among families, friends, and neighbours.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of May and Jun 2021.
- Sri K. Rajendra Kumar IPS (Retd), CEO of NTR Memorial Trust inaugurated a voluntary Blood Donation Camp at NTR Trust Bhavan, Hyderabad on the occasion of the 98th Birth Anniversary celebrations of Late Padma Sri Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Garu. NTR Educational Institutions also paid tributes to Late Padma Sri Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Garu 98th birth anniversary at Schools & College premises. Kudos to all the Volunteer Blood donors who have participated in this event. Similar programs were organised at various locations by NTR Memorial Trust on this occasion. REMEMBERING OUR INSPIRATION AND OUR ETERNAL GUIDING LIGHT Late Padma Sri Dr. N.T. RAMA RAO GARU (Former Chief Minister of undivided Andhra Pradesh State) ON HIS 98th BIRTH ANNIVERSARY
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Jul and Aug 2021.
- 75th Independence Day was celebrated at NTR Memorial Trust with great enthusiasm and patriotic fervour by hoisting the National Flag and singing national anthem. Flag hoisting and Independence Day celebrations were also held at NTR Model School/College in Gandipet, Hyderabad; Challapalli, Krishna District. NTR Memorial Trust CEO- K. Rajendra Kumar IPS (Retd) hoisted the National Flag at NTR Memorial Trust Headquarters. Hyderabad.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Sep and Oct 2021.
- Dr M.V.Rama Rao has taken the reins as Academic Dean of NTR group of Educational Institutions on 22/09/2021.He did his Master's Degree in Political Science from University of Hyderabad and Doctorate from the sameprestigious University. He became a teacher by choice not by chance. He was associated with many premier Civil Services Academies in India including some premier institutions in Delhi and Bangalore. Prior to joining NTR Trust, Dr. Rao served as the consultant for Narayana IAS Academy for ten years. He has to his credit a book on Civil Services coauthored by him. He was involved in the mentorship programmes for many successful CIVILS students. He actively participated in many Social Service activities, wrote articles for different newspapers and Research Journals…….
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Nov and Dec 2021.
Managing Trustee Smt. Nara Bhuvaneshwari Garu has provided financial assistance to 48 families who lost their loved ones were given financial support of RS.1 lakh each through the NTR Memorial Trust amounting to 48Lakh in total.
GEST(Girl Education Scholarship Test)2022 was conducted in two sessions in NTR Junior and Degree College for Women Gandipet, Hyderabad on 12th December 2021.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Jan and Feb 2020.
- NTR Memorial Trust Blood Bank, Tirupati has celebrated its First Anniversary on 20 April 2020 and several voluntary donors came forward and donated blood.
- NTR Educational Institutions, Gandipet organized “Swachh Bharat Abhiyan” in Himayatnagar Village. Students cleared polythene bags, waste materials and conveyed them into dumping yard. Students also watered the plants.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the month of Mar and Apr 2020
- South Indian Film actor, Mr. Nani and Mrs. Nani have donated blood during this COVID 19 lockdown at their residence and NTR Memorial Trust salutes the amazing spirit of all donors who came forward for donating blood.
- NTR Memorial Trust Blood Bank, Tirupati has celebrated its First Anniversary on 20 April 2020 and several voluntary donors came forward and donated blood.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of May and June 2020.
- Sri K. Rajendra Kumar IPS(Retd), CEO of NTR Memorial Trust inaugurated Voluntary Blood Donation Drive and Free Medical Camps at NTR Trust Bhavan, Hyderabad on the occasion of the 97th Birth Anniversary celebrations of Late Sri. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Garu on 28 May, 2020 . 150 voluntary donors donated blood in our NTR Memorial Trust Blood Banks (Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam & Tirupati).
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of July and October 2020.
- NTR Memorial Trust celebrated 74th Independence Day at Head Quarters – Hyderabad, NTR Model School & College – Gandipet, NTR Model School – Chalapalli, Krishna District with great enthusiasm.
- NTR Memorial Trust, CEO Sri. K. Rajendra Kumar IPS (Retd) hoisted the National Flag. He addressed the gathering and mentioned that “we need to remember those who fought for and gave up their lives to free India from British rule. India’s freedom struggle was a hard-fought one and Independence Day is the day to renew the pledge to protect the unity and integrity of our Country”. He added that we should celebrate this day with silent prayers of thanks to our heroes and martyrs and all the Security Forces who made it possible for us to live in a free Nation.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of November and December 2020.
- Excel Civils Academy has achieved one more milestone in conducting the 2nd Merit Scholarship Test. The main objective is to facilitate and groom more candidates who intend to be a part of Civil Services.
- We have conducted Merit Scholarship Test under the Mentorship & guidance of Shri K. Rajendra Kumar IPS (Retd) – Director of EXCEL CIVILS ACADEMY, NTR Memorial Trust, Mr. Y. Mohan Rao – COO, Education – NTR Memorial Trust and N. Sharath Yadav – Centre Head, EXCEL CIVILS ACADEMY.
- They interacted with the Civil Services aspirants and extended their best wishes. They also shared their personal experiences and the importance of Civil Servants in the context of being part of the Country’s progress.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Jan and Feb 2019.
- NTR Trust's calendar event – Legendary Blood Donation Drive (LBD) – was inaugurated by our Managing Trustee Smt. Nara Bhuvaneswari garu on 18th January 2019. LBD-2019 was held at more than 110 locations across Andhra Pradesh & Telangana in collaboration with Red Cross, Rotary, Lions, Govt and other Blood Banks and with support from thousands of Volunteers.
- TDP National President, Chief Minister of AP & Founder Trustee of NTR Trust, Sri Nara Chandrababu Naidu took part in Annual Day Celebrations at NTR Model School & College, Gandipet.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the month of Mar and Apr 2019
- Hon’ble Chief Minister of AP & Founder Trustee of NTR Trust, Sri Nara Chandrababu Naidu & NTR Memorial Trust Managing Trustee, Smt. Nara Bhuvaneshwari Garu inaugurated NTR Trust Blood Bank in Tirupati on the eve of Mentor Sri Nara Chandrababu Naidu's 70th Birthday on 20/04/19.
- On the occasion of International Women’s Day, NTR Trust Women celebrated Women’s Day at, NTR Trust, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad and a 3K RUN was organized @ NTR Degree College for Women-Gandipet-Hyderabad.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of May and Jun 2019.
- On the occasion of the 96th Birth Anniversary of Dr. Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao garu, NTR Trust organized free medical camps & voluntary blood donation camps at various locations.
- On “World Blood Donor Day” – 14th June 2019, NTR Trust's first “Thalassemia Care Centre” was inaugurated by our Managing Trustee Smt. Nara Bhuvaneswari garu at NTR Memorial Trust Blood Bank, Road No.2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the month of Jul and Aug 2019
- Smt. Nara Bhuvaneswari garu – Managing Trustee – NTR Memorial Trust, inaugurated voluntary Blood Donation and Free Mega Medical Camps at Lakavarapu Kota, Vizianagaram.
- NTR Memorial Trust in collaboration with the prestigious Gandhi Institute of Technology and
Management (GITAM), Visakhapatnam organized a Voluntary Blood Donation Camp. 270 donors voluntarily came forward to donate blood.
NTR Trust’s e-News Bulletin for the months of Sep and Oct 2019.
- September 5 is dedicated to Dr. Sarvepalli Radha krishnan – the second President of India who was a great Academician, Philosopher and one of the most well-known Diplomat, Scholar and above all a Teacher.Teachers' Day was celebrated on Sep 5th 2019 at NTR Trust Educational Institutions with great zeal & enthusiasm.
- Students of NTR High School,Challapalli, underwent an extensive eye check-up. These examinations are important because vision problems can negatively affect a Child's performance in School as well his future life.