NTR Trust – Girl Education Scholarship Test (NTR GEST) Scholarships Award Ceremony
We are glad to inform you that you have been awarded meritorious scholarship under the NTR Trust – Girl Education Scholarship Test (NTR-GEST) in its inception year 2015. NTR-GEST has been instituted to support the costs of Intermediate (10+2) education of young meritorious women like you. The NTR Trust believes that this support will go a long way in grooming you as a holistic human being and leader in any field that you wish to enter.
The following are the broad terms and conditions against which NTR Trust is glad to grant you the GEST scholarship.
- The duration of the scholarship is for a maximum period of two academic years. The continuation of the scholarship for the second year will be done after a review of your academic performance in the first year of Intermediate.
- In an unfortunate scenario, if the student fails in their first year of Intermediate the scholarship will be discontinued for the second year.
- The entire scholarship amount for every academic year is Rs. 60,000/- or the entire education expenses which the child incurs, which ever is minimum.
- You are expected to submit details of the total fee to be paid to the college (recognized by the Board of Intermediate), where you have taken admission, towards the education expenses.
- The scholarship amount will be directly transferred or credited to the respective college where you have taken admission. Direct money transfer will not be done neither to the parent nor the child.
- You are requested to produce SSC Hall Ticket, Short Memo and Fee Receipt from the college to avail the scholarship.
- The award and continuation of the scholarship is done at the sole discretion of the NTR Trust and the decisions cannot be either challenged or questioned in a court-of-law or publicly. The decisions taken by the NTR Trust are final and are governed by the internal guidelines of the NTR-GEST.
It gives us great pleasure to whole heartedly support the pursuits of a meritorious young women like you! We believe that this will go a long way in shaping your bright career.
Wishing you all the success in your pursuit to excel!