NTR Trust’s Maha Record at Mahanadu 2015
At Mahanadu 2015, NTR Trust established its presence in the form of medical camps and blood donation centers.
Hon’ble Chief Minister Sri Nara Chandrababu Naidu garu visited our blood camp held at Mahanadu in Hyderabad on 27.05.2015.
Blood Donation Center:At Mahanadu-2015 NTR Trust has set many new records:
- Educated more than 5,000 people on the importance and benefits of Blood Donation.
- Of this more than 1,200 people came forward to voluntarily donate blood.
- 810 voluntary blood donors with 0 causalities – an all time record in all the Mahanadus!
- Total collected units: 747
- A Medical Camp was established in collaboration with Malla Reddy group of hospitals and Mediciti hospitals
- 2,200 people were provided with basic medical services and care at the medical camp
NTRT Education :
- NTR Trust established NTR Model school in Moinabad, Ranga Reddy District
- NTR Trust has started a unique girl’s college that aims to provide girl students with CLAT coaching along with their Intermediate course
- NTR Trust aims to establish one model school in every district of A.P & Telangana states
NTR Trust pays rich tributes to its inspiration Sri NT Rama Rao on his 91st birth anniversary.